cc-devel - [cc-devel] Web Services Update

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Web Services Update
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:04:06 -0400

Just a note to let everyone know that we've updated the web services.
There was an error with internationalized calls to the simple chooser
API (http://api.creativecommons.org/docs/readme_15.html#simple-chooser)
which has been corrected. We have also added fallback behavior for
jurisdiction specification. If you specify an unknown jurisdiction to
the license issue interface
(http://api.creativecommons.org/docs/readme_15.html#license-class-issue),
the API will now fall back to the Generic (default) jurisdiction.

As always, questions, comments and suggestions are welcome.

--
Nathan R. Yergler
Senior Software Engineer

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/User:NathanYergler

  • [cc-devel] Web Services Update, Nathan R. Yergler, 08/17/2006