cc-devel - [cc-devel] automating CC liscensing during upload

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Brandt Cannici <strayline69 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] automating CC liscensing during upload
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 18:39:09 -0800 (PST)

Nic,

I am also creating a site where people upload content
under a CC liscense. I am unfamiliar with Joomla and
am using more typical server-side scripting on a Unix
or Microsoft based platform. I am not the hard core
coder, but my partner is.

I am interested in hearing anyone's opinions on a good
way to upload the content under a CC lisence, so that
they appear on the site and further down to have those
liscenses embedded in the content during the
procedure.

If anyone has suggestions or would like to collaborate
please let me know.

Yours,