cc-ch - Re: [Cc-ch] CC-Swiss artists

cc-ch AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: iCommons Switzerland

  • From: Grolimund Raphaël <raphael.grolimund AT epfl.ch>
  • To: iCommons Switzerland <cc-ch AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-ch] CC-Swiss artists
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 15:40:05 +0000

Many interesting links to check.

Thanks a lot.

Raphaël

De : cc-ch-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org [mailto:cc-ch-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org] De la part de Markus Koller
Envoyé : vendredi 3 février 2012 16:26
À : iCommons Switzerland
Objet : Re: [Cc-ch] CC-Swiss artists

Your wish is our command :)

here we go with a list of swiss based netlabels and artists. the main problem of the netlabels is, that artists can't legaly release under a creative commons license and be member of the suisa. most of the artists just don't care and do it eighter.

you also could contact http://www.sonicsquirrel.net/ , they run a big plattform full of netlabel and creative commons sound.

best wishes

markus