cc-ch - Re: [Cc-ch] CC-Swiss artists

cc-ch AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: iCommons Switzerland

  • From: Markus Koller <markus.koller AT gmx.li>
  • To: iCommons Switzerland <cc-ch AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-ch] CC-Swiss artists
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 14:52:55 +0100

hi raphaël

bryn (formerly known as pinkle) now lives in switzerland and has more than 5 million downloads with his cc licensed songs.
check it out here  http://www.aaahh-records.net/pinkle/

best wishes

markus

2012/2/3 Grolimund Raphaël <raphael.grolimund AT epfl.ch>

And what do you do ?

I’m looking for examples of Swiss artists using CC license for a project.

I want to promote Cc license and a way to do that is to show that they are widely used. And as I’m in Switzerland, swiss examples are better for our public.

Thanks.

Raphaël