cc-ca - [Cc-ca] Fwd: RE: info about Ottawa Crossing the Line event

cc-ca AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Canada

  • From: Julien Lamarche <julien AT jlam.flora.ca>
  • To: cc-ca AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-ca] Fwd: RE: info about Ottawa Crossing the Line event
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:41:03 -0500

There are still time slots available to present in front of Council of
Canadians panelists.

This event is in 11 days from today (Friday Janurary 28th).

Is anyone interested in presenting?

Written submissions can be sent to atroster AT canadians.org .

(The attachements of this fowarded e-mail have been removed, but are
available http://jlam.flora.ca/jlam/tmp/cofc/ )