cc-be - [Cc-be] cdr label under CC?

cc-be AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons - Belgium

  • From: AM Krisis <amkrisis AT lipstickparty.com>
  • To: cc-be AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-be] cdr label under CC?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 22:53:24 +0100

Hi

I'm writing this in English to reach as many people as possible.
I'm thinking of setting up a cdr label. Not to make money but more as a gateway, to give interesting music the exposure it deserves.

So i will actualy be selling the music (i won't be making any profit, it's just productioncosts + a small fee for the artists). Could CC be suitable for me? I was thinking that "Attribution - NoDrivs" might be interesting?
But what about the actual sales? I would also make them available on sites and a few local stores. is that possible?

As far as other legal stuff, a vzw is out of order (i need three people, and i'm alone), so what about an 'additional proffesion'? (don't know the exact english word for it) is this necessary? I want to keep it as legal as possible ...

Any help is welcome!

Thank you!

Benny