cc-au - Re: [cc-au] Unlocking IP Conference 2009

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jessica Coates <j2.coates AT qut.edu.au>
  • To: "laalgadger AT yahoo.co.uk" <laalgadger AT yahoo.co.uk>, "cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-au] Unlocking IP Conference 2009
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 09:51:46 +1000

And the official word from Unlocking IP is that all the papers will be up for
free from the Cyberlaw Centre's website, and through Austlii. Licensing is up
to the author.

The $110 is only for dead tree / silicon versions - it just a standard
service provided by the conference organisers.

Jessica Coates
Project Manager
Creative Commons Clinic
Queensland University of Technology