cc-au - Re: [cc-au] Unlocking IP Conference 2009

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Matt Moore <laalgadger AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-au] Unlocking IP Conference 2009
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 08:12:43 +0000 (GMT)

Jessica,

Having a cognitive dissonance moment: conference entitled "Unlocking IP" that
features CC where getting a copy of the papers costs $110?

I'm guessing that the papers won't be available under a CC license for those
of us not bankrolled by large institutions?

N.B. I know that this is not your conference or your rules, I'm just bitching
in public.

Cheers,

Matt