cc-au - [cc-au] Remix My Lit

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jessica Coates <j2.coates AT qut.edu.au>
  • To: "cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "cc-community AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-community AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "asia-commons AT googlegroups.com" <asia-commons AT googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: [cc-au] Remix My Lit
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:03:15 +1000

For those who have been following the adventures of CCau sister project Remix My Lit - they've managed to score themselves another high profile event.

From the CCau website:
After featuring at the Melbourne Writer's Festival, the Brisbane Writer's Festival and the This Is Not Art (TINA) festival in Newcastle, this week RML was the subject of a great episode of ABC Radio National's The Book Show.

The program includes interviews with the RML coordinators, Amy Barker and our own Elliott Bledsoe, as well as RML author Cate Kennedy and remixer Amra Pajalic. They talk about their experiences with the project, the history of adaptive works and what remix means for literature.

You can read more about RML and the interview on CCau's website (http://creativecommons.org.au/node/199), or just listen to the podcast on the Book Show's site (http://www.abc.net.au/rn/bookshow/stories/2008/2418496.htm)

Jessica Coates
Project Manager
Creative Commons Clinic
Queensland University of Technology

ph: 07 3138 8301
fax: 07 3138 9395
email: j2.coates AT qut.edu.au

  • [cc-au] Remix My Lit, Jessica Coates, 11/14/2008