cc-au - [cc-au] clip art

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "Timothy Cotsford" <tcotsford AT acpe.edu.au>
  • To: <cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-au] clip art
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:32:27 +1100

Dear colleagues,

I'm wanting to use some clip art graphics for a web document I'm putting
together. It'll be for the use of our students, sitting on our Intranet.
I'm unsure as to the copyright issues surrounding clip art, is some of it (eg
the Microsoft sourced stuff) free? Does the fact that it is for internal use
make any difference?

Any advice would be appreciated

Tim Cotsford
Information Services Librarian
Australian College of Physical Education
8 Figtree Drive
Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
Phone: (02) 80612767
Fax:   (02) 80612799
Email: tcotsford AT acpe.edu.au
Web: www.acpe.edu.au

r College information please visit http://www.acpe.edu.au (CRICOS Provider
01822J)

This e-mail message has been scanned by the MessageLabs Outbound Email
Security System.
For College information please visit http://www.acpe.edu.au (CRICOS Provider
01822J)