cc-au - [cc-au] podcasts

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "Timothy Cotsford" <tcotsford AT acpe.edu.au>
  • To: <cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-au] podcasts
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 09:41:41 +1000

Dear list,

I'm trying to find some information about podcasting. I'm informed that our
Screenrights licence covers us for material sourced from broadcasters, but
one of our lecturers has got a podcast from another educational institution
(hasn't told me which one) that he wants to distribute to his students. I'm
not sure about the legality of this and would appreciate any info/advice
anyone has

Cheers

Tim Cotsford
Information Services Librarian
Australian College of Physical Education
8 Figtree Drive
Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
Phone: (02) 80612767
Fax:   (02) 80612799
Email: tcotsford AT acpe.edu.au
Web: www.acpe.edu.au

This e-mail message has been scanned by the MessageLabs Outbound Email
Security System.
For College information please visit http://www.acpe.edu.au (CRICOS Provider
01822J)