cc-au - Re: [Cc-au] cc-au animation

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Nic Suzor <nic AT suzor.com>
  • To: andrew garton <agarton AT toysatellite.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-au] cc-au animation
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 11:10:17 +1000

Hi Andrew,

Of course, you can host the animation wherever you like - it is licensed
Attribution-ShareAlike after all!

I've had a look at itrainonline.org, looks like there's a lot of content
there! Where do I find the piece you produced?

Glad you enjoyed the animation.

Nic Suzor

andrew garton [Mon May 16, 2005 at 04:46:43PM +1000]: