cc-au - Re: [Cc-au] cc-au animation

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: andrew garton <agarton AT toysatellite.org>
  • To: "iCommons.au mailing list" <cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-au] cc-au animation
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 16:46:43 +1000

Great news about the animation... we produced a similar piece,
although focused around the CC licensed Multimedia Training Kit, an
open source set of training materials produced by the Association for
Progressive Communications, UNESCO, Bellanet, etc.

http://www.itrainonline.org/

Would it be possible to host the animation on:

http://rights.apc.org.au as well?

Incidentally, for those who are interested, we meet with Lawrence when
he was in Melbourne. Here's somewhat of an informal report:

http://www.toysatellite.org/agarton/2005/05/dining_with_lessig.html

-ag.

16/05/2005 | 2:21 PM | elliott wrote:

> hello iCommons.au list

> today lessig included on his blog (http://lessig.org/blog) the creative
> commons australia animation, a short film created to inform people
> about creative commons and its uses.

> the film was created for the qut smart train which is currently
> traveling around queensland. we thought we would extend to the mailing
> list the opportunity to see the film as well.

> you can find it here:
> http://www.lessig.org/blog/archives/002896.shtml

> hope you enjoy it. please feel free to post comments or ideas for
> future films to the cc-au list.

> thanks

> _elliott

> iCommons.au
> [ international commons.AUSTRALIA ]
> a part of the Creative Commons Worldwide initiative

> www.creativecommons.org.au
> info AT creativecommons.org.au

-ag.