cc-au - Re: [Cc-au] Brisbane Creative Commons Conference in January

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Nic Suzor <nic AT suzor.com>
  • To: Peter Allen <p.allen AT curtin.edu.au>
  • Cc: cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-au] Brisbane Creative Commons Conference in January
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:04:20 +1000

Hi Peter,

Peter Allen [Tue Sep 21, 2004 at 12:26:03PM +0800]:
> Obviously, you'd like to see as many attendees as possible, but do you have
> any plans to webcast aspects of the conference (e.g., keynote etc.) for
> those of us who won't be able to make it in person?

In the past we have generally recorded these types of events and later
made them available on the QUT website. I don't think that we'll do any
live webcasting, but I'd say there's a good chance we'll make a
streaming presentation of at least some of the conference.

We haven't made any plans yet, but I'll keep everyone updated.

Regards,

Nic Suzor