baslinux - Re: [BL] compiling TOR

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT SDF.ORG>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] compiling TOR
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 19:23:10 +0000 (UTC)

Take a look at pkg script and see where it is looking for grep, and symlink the new grep to that location, or point the pkg script at it.
I am using BL2 so cannot check pkg right now.

A lot of programs will not compile with the tools from BL. One option is to try to compile against uclibc. Read about that in the archive.

Welcome to our very-little-used mail list.

Sindi