baslinux - Re: [BL] Wireless-tools and the lot

  • From: ln8d-on8g AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Wireless-tools and the lot
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 09:04:25 +1300

> One - Where is the 'wireless-tools' package?
> http://www.basiclinux.com.ru/add-ons/wireless.tgz
> but the link is 404'ed and even web.archive.org
> doesn't have it archived.

Sorry about that. There was some reorganisation
at basiclinux.com.ru and wireless.tgz slipped
between the cracks. The package is quite small
(22kb). I would be happy to email it to you if
you still want it.

> Two - is there a development environment for
> BasicLinux? I am well versed enough to find
> my own sources and compile 2.2.26, libc5, gcc
> et al, but I'd really prefer not to

I've been using the development tools from
Slackware 4.0 (in the /slakware/d1 directory)
with the 2.2.26 sourcecode (www.kernel.org).