baslinux - Re: [BL] My BasicLinux Web Pages

  • From: Blank Bruno <blank.bruno AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] My BasicLinux Web Pages
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 06:09:50 -0600

On 12/01/2011 08:41 PM, Steve Grace wrote:
Hello:

8<---snip--->8

I became fascinated with BasicLinux and learned a lot about it. I ended
up creating an entire mini-web site about it, located at:

http://stevengrace.info/baslin/

8<---snip--->8
If you're interested, check out my web pages and let me know what you
think. Thanks.

Steve Grace
I looked through several pages of your site and really like it. Very clean, uncluttered design, and it's put together quite well IMO. Kudos to you. :)

--
Dean Coffey,
long time lurker and tinkerer