baslinux - [BL] USB storage kernel and modules

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] USB storage kernel and modules
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 18:29:06 +0000 (UTC)

I have compiled a USB storage kernel and modules
with support for ALL USB storage devices, built-in,
which ought to work in computers with USB card
readers plugged into the board (where my other
kernels got confused and panicked) and
also one with this and also support for usbserial,
visor and ipaq (USB PDAs) built-in (it won't work
as modules).

I am unable to post anything until at least tomorrow
because my daily and/or monthly quotas have been exceeded.
Someone (not me) has downloaded over 100MB today or over
1.5GB this month from my site! Probably in the past
hour or so, because I could access my site before
and I cannot even cd to the directory now.

Please only download what you have an immediate use for.

Sindi Keesan

  • [BL] USB storage kernel and modules, baslinux, 02/04/2010