baslinux - Re: [BL] U.S. and European websites

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] U.S. and European websites
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 04:33:58 +1300

Message from Steven
===================
Christof wrote:

> the password is for the three volny.cz accounts:
>
> http://www.volny.cz/basiclinux
> http://www.volny.cz/basiclinux1
> http://www.volny.cz/basiclinux2
>
> has not been changed. The problem may be that
> you are not able to access to it from abroad.

I have just experimented with this. Telnet and
ssh are blocked. However, I did manage to get
in with ftp using the new password. I will fix
the files later today.

Thank you for your assistance. I really appreciate
the contribution you have made to BasicLinux over
the years.

> I am in constant lack of time and have to use
> a bigger distribution - Slax - these days

Is Slax working well for you? Would you recommend
it to BL3 users who need something more capable?