baslinux - Re: [BL] U.S. and European websites

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] U.S. and European websites
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 15:55:24

On 12 Nov 09 at 20:03, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

>Message from Steven
>===================
>An unknown person wrote:
>>
>> What about http://www.volny.cz/basiclinux/?
>> Many of its links return 404 error codes.
>
>That site is not up-to-date. My password
>stopped working there a long time ago.
>
>Cheers,
>Steven

Hi Steven,

the password is for the three volny.cz accounts:

http://www.volny.cz/basiclinux
http://www.volny.cz/basiclinux1
http://www.volny.cz/basiclinux2

has not been changed (I can mail it to you privately).
The problem may be that you are not able to access to
it from abroad. I access to the server daily in order
to keep it up. If you like to replace some files
(probably from the US site), please tell me.

Regards,
Christof

P.S.: I apologise for not participating in BL discussion for
so long a time. Unfortunately I am in constant lack of time
and have to use a bigger distribution - Slax - these days.

Christof Lange, Evangelical Theological Seminary of Prague
Stolinska 41a, 193 00 Praha 9 - Horni Pocernice, Czech Republic
phone: (+420) 777 893 292 - e-mail: christof.lange AT etspraha.cz