baslinux - Re: [BL] using mkisofs to make BL2.10 iso

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] using mkisofs to make BL2.10 iso
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:24:36 +0000

Nevermind.

-------------- Original message from baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org:
--------------

I found the zip file in Mr. Moberg's website. After unzipping you get a img
file that needs to be processed by mkisofs. I have tried to figure out how
to use this utility with no result. I have read thru the MAN pages and also
other info on the internet but I can't figure out what to do. Apparently
mkisofs just creates a iso file, you also need cdrecord (I think) to write
the iso to a CD. I'm not sure about this El Torito type boot CD. Can anyone
show what commands are needed to make mkisofs and cdrecord work? Thanks.