baslinux - [BL] Screenshots

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: "Basic Linux" <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] Screenshots
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 18:49:40 -0300

I've just installed BL3 (DOs version) on HD and I'm translating the menus
and the welcome screen into Portuguese-BR. I would like having it documented
and to take some screenshots during the whole process.

My question is, is there a way to do some screenshotting, both graphical and
text mode?

By the way, despite the fact of being a newbie, I'm a member of a brazilian
Linux Community (www.vivaolinux.com.br) and I've posted there two articles
concerning to BL3.
The matter showed to raise the interest of many Linux enthusiasts, but they
ask for screenshots.
Thanks again
Teixeira