baslinux - Re: [BL] BL2 install

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL2 install
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 02:07:45 +0100

Message from Giuseppe
=================================

Thank you very much Sindi for all the detailed instructions.

> BL3 should be read-write. If you boot it read-only you probably cannot
> save anything to disk. Try editing a file with e3pi and saving it (or
> copying a file).

Actually it is not possible to edit or to save any changes.
I'll modify lilo.conf , hopefully, the right way when repartitioning the
disk (as you suggested) and installing BL-2 and BL-3
I need sometime to understand and to do correctly because I am a newbie.

Regards
Giuseppe