baslinux - Re: [BL] test svga

  • From: "mikkel meinike" <mimeini AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] test svga
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:46:36 +0200

Ok first SVGA lib is working on my computer now. And it is very good
seejpeg is working. I was missing a config file. I took it from the SW
4 svgalib.tgz. I also fount a painting program for svgalib called "po"
and it also works very fine
you find it here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/apps/graphics/draw/!INDEX.short.html

(I have a fealing I am the only one on this list who likes paint
programs). It is compiled you just unpack inside is one more tgz
archive and the instructions so read the readme and unpack the second
packages. I am using vga mode it will not get any better with my
hardware. I had to un-comment the "stop accelerate" option in the
config in order to get at usable mouse in the Paint program. What will
not work is "gs" for svgalib (from SW 4) it gives me.

Unexpected interpreter error -15
and a lot more.

I have a feeling from google'ing that it is not just a trevial problem.

But still I am happy with what I have gained.

Thank you for helping

/Mikkel