baslinux - [BL] Doing a small C program

  • From: "mikkel meinike" <mimeini AT gmail.com>
  • To: BasLinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Doing a small C program
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:03:51 +0100

Dear BasLinuxes

It is a long time since I have bin posting. I have bin drawing and painting a book for kids. The problem that I post about now is not BL specific I post it heir because I thing it is a very basic question of programing that I thing some of you would be able to answer and I like to be in the discourse of this list.

I am doing a small C or Courses program. I have about a scream full of text that should be printed during the program. I use it several time in the program. Therefor I would like to put it in a variable. but I don't understand all this variable thing in C; int, cher and so on. Variables should be declared in the beginning I have understand. But for my scream full of text what should I do in practise. Could someone show me that? (sins it is a courses program it uses printw(); instead of printf();)

Sindi asked me to turn of the html in my mail. I don't know how to do that. Maybe David can help heir he has gmail to.

  • [BL] Doing a small C program, mikkel meinike, 02/22/2006