baslinux - [BL] Lilo Problem

  • From: "Christian Gläsing " <Hammerschaedel AT freenet.de>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] Lilo Problem
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 22:13:13 +0200 (Westeuropäische Normalzeit)

Hi!
I´m a beginner with linux and want to setup my old lebook notebook with basic linux, everything works good als long as i use the boot disks, the install to the hd worked too.
i did also the boot with "hd root =/dev/hda1" and the lilo -v after that.
Now is the Problem that lilo din´t load without the floppy disk.
it stops with "li". I searched the web and have read that the problem is that my hd is bigger than 1024.
What can i do to fix this problem?