baslinux - [BL] library upgrade

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan2 AT cyberspace.org>
  • To: russ loroville <bontemps AT m-net.arbornet.org>
  • Cc: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] library upgrade
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:13:42 -0500 (EST)

Yes, I just looked at the archives and noticed this too. I found a lot of
helpful answers to my questions there.

I had written in about how to upgrade glibc from 2.1 to 2.2 earlier but
could not follow people's suggestions. If I did this, would it let me use
all programs from SW 8.0? And could someone please explain in detail just
how to upgrade, including where to get the later library?