b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] B-Hebrew Forum is Open!

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ken Penner <kpenner AT stfx.ca>
  • To: "aaa AT endlyss.com" <aaa AT endlyss.com>, 'Biblical Hebrew' <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] B-Hebrew Forum is Open!
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 22:06:07 -0300

For those who missed it: The new forum is at
http://biblicalhumanities.org/bhebrew/
An Atom feed is available at http://biblicalhumanities.org/bhebrew/feed.php
for RSS feed readers.

Ken M. Penner, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Religious Studies
2329 Notre Dame Avenue, 409 Nicholson Tower
St. Francis Xavier University
Antigonish, NS B2G 2W5
Canada
(902)867-2265