b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] My new blog

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jerry Shepherd <jshepherd53 AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] My new blog
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 00:04:42 -0600

Hi b-hebrew members,

The moderators have given me permission to post this information to the list.  I have started a new blog which I have dubbed, "The Recapitulator."  It is dedicated to the discussion of "all things biblical-theological."  Those of you who are interested in biblical theology may wish to visit the site. I have posted the introductory article just today.  The address is http://www.TheRecapitulator.com.

My thanks to the moderators for allowing me to post this blurb.

Blessings,

Jerry
Jerry Shepherd
Taylor Seminary
Edmonton, Alberta

  • [b-hebrew] My new blog, Jerry Shepherd, 08/23/2013