b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Ex. 3:14 Ehyeh has sent me to you

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: cornelis den hertog <cok17 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>, <george.athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Ex. 3:14 Ehyeh has sent me to you
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 10:42:44 +0100

Thanks, George and Karl, for your reply. I myself considered that the length of my post might be the cause that I did not get any reply to my post of 16 December but forgot to mention it. Now I have at least a confirmation of that supposition. Therefore I apparently had a false start as a newcomer on the list! By the way, yesterday, together with my new post I gave a shortened version of the post of 16 December, limiting it to its central thesis. Therefore, if the length was the only objection, that does not stand any longer... For the convenience I reproduce the shortened version below.

Cornelis den Hertog