b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] tense

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Isaac Fried <if AT math.bu.edu>
  • To: Dave Washburn <davidlwashburn AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] tense
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 07:33:14 -0500

I actually fully agree with you on "I shop at Macy's", and with your distinction between "syntax and semantics", namely, between grammar and reality.

Isaac Fried, Boston University

On Dec 9, 2012, at 12:48 AM, Dave Washburn wrote:

To be honest, I have no idea what you just said. I am reasonably sure,
though, that it has little in common with what I suggested.