b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Alleged "prophetic tense"

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jerry Shepherd <jshepherd53 AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Alleged "prophetic tense"
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 23:08:58 -0700

Hi Karl,

Thank you very much for your comments.  We disagree on a few things here, but your comments are, nevertheless, well-taken and fair.  Maybe, after I finish the semester, I can engage then more fully.

Maybe, in God's providence, your can join me one day in being out to lunch.  :)

By the way, I never got a copy of your lexicon.  Is it emailable?  If so, I'll give you a different email address to send it to.

Blessings,

Jerry

Jerry Shepherd
Taylor Seminary