b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Daniel 9:21?27 (George Athas)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Daniel 9:21?27 (George Athas)
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 08:55:21 +0000

That's a very brave conclusion, Rolf. I too have done a detailed study of the sources. I recommend the recent study by Anathea Portier-Young, "Apocalypse Against Empire"). I've come to the exact opposite conclusion to you: Daniel is definitely talking about Antiochus IV.

GEORGE ATHAS
Dean of Research,