b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] YERU

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Philip Hardy" <technologist1 AT gmx.us>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org,"George Athas" <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] YERU
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 18:54:12 +0200

Hello List.
    How about Jerusalem meaning Building of peace.
see:
1Peter 2:5
 Ye also as liuely stones, are built vp a spirituall house, an holy Priesthood to offer vp spirituall sacrifice, acceptable to God by Iesus Christ.

Rev.     21:2 And I Iohn saw the holy City, new Hierusalem comming down from God out of heauen, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Jer. 33:16 In those dayes shall Iudah be saued, and Ierusalem shall dwell safely, and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The Lord our righteousnesse.

Rev. 3:12-13 Him that ouercommeth, will I make a pillar in the Temple of my God, and he shall goe no more out: and I wil write vpon him the Name of my God, and the name of the Citie of my God, which is new Hierusalem, which commeth downe out of heauen from my God: And I will write vpon him my New name.

13 Hee that hath an eare, let him heare what the Spirit saith vnto the Churches.

Philip Hardy,