b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hiram Hirom Huram

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Yodan" <yodan AT yodanco.com>
  • To: "'Yigal Levin'" <Yigal.Levin AT biu.ac.il>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hiram Hirom Huram
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 10:01:45 -0700

Yigal, thank you for the response.

I can see how AH = brother can be viewed as "big brother" in the sense of a
protector and someone who cares for you.

I didn't see Nir Cohen's post on this question and I am not finding it in my
emails. If it's possible to repost it without too much burden, I'll be
grateful.

Shabbat Shalom and Kol Tuv!

Bruryah