b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Journals

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <Yigal.Levin AT biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Journals
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 00:10:06 +0300

Hi Karl,

Since I am more a historian than a linguist, my preferred journals are not
purely linguistic. I'd recommend Maarav and the Journal of Northwest Semitic
Languages. However most good general biblical journals, such as JBL, CBQ,
ZAW, JSOT etc. often feature linguistic-related articles as well.

Yigal Levin