b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Haggai 2,8 + Ezra 3,10

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: ps2866 AT bingo-ev.de
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Haggai 2,8 + Ezra 3,10
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 14:13:14 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Karl and George,
thank you for your answers ! George, it was not my intention to break the
rules of this list, so I'm sorry. I thought questions on word meanings in
different contexts were ok, but it obviously went to far in historical
issues. I've checked several commentaries befor posting my request, but
they gave no answer to my question.
Yours
Peter M. Streitenberger