b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Eisenbrauns annual ASOR/AAR/SBL in October sale

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Spinti <jspinti AT eisenbrauns.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Eisenbrauns annual ASOR/AAR/SBL in October sale
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 08:14:43 -0400

With permission from the list moderators:
Eisenbrauns is happy to announce our annual ASOR/AAR/SBL sale

Save up to 50% on more than 200 titles

Looking forward to the great deals that we'll have at our booths at
the ASOR, AAR, and SBL conventions this year? Good news—you can get
them all now: savings up to 50% off, with free shipping on domestic
orders of $99 or more!

You got it: your November book budget stays intact, and there's no
need to bring a hand truck to the conference or book an extra bag on
the plane. You've got until October 31 to take advantage of this, so
visit our virtual booth <http://www.eisenbrauns.com/pages/vbooth01>
and start saving now!

James
James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
Fax: 574-269-6788

  • [b-hebrew] Eisenbrauns annual ASOR/AAR/SBL in October sale, James Spinti, 10/26/2011