b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Jeremiah 17:9-10

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kenneth greifer <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <nir AT ccet.ufrn.br>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Jeremiah 17:9-10
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 20:35:37 +0000

I understand that heart and kidneys (emotions) were related, and that many
quotes say things two different ways, but I don't think the word "and" after
kidneys sounds right, but maybe I am wrong. Doesn't the word "and" after the
word "kidneys" sound funny or is it used in a normal way in Jeremiah 17:10?

Kenneth Greifer