b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Joel M. Hoffman

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Barry H." <nebarry AT verizon.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Joel M. Hoffman
  • Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 19:41:22 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hedrick Gary" <GaryH AT cjfm.org>
To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 7:19 PM

>Barry, if you're looking for something along the lines of a popular review
>(as opposed to a scholarly critique), you should check Amazon.com:

>There are some reviews and also ten or so customer comments—which are
>equally interesting. Yes, some of it's cheesy; but you can sift through it
>and find the good stuff.

>I haven't seen anything in the scholarly journals yet.

I was looking for the scholarly journals, saw the Amazon reviews, and one
interesting one by an atheist:

http://oneyearskeptic.blogspot.com/2010/04/book-review-and-god-said-by-joel-m.html

N.E. Barry Hofstetter, semper melius Latine sonat...
Classics and Bible Instructor, TAA
http://www.theamericanacademy.net
(2010 Salvatori Excellence in Education Winner)
V-P of Academic Affairs, TNARS
bhofstetter AT tnars.net
http://www.tnars.net

http://mysite.verizon.net/nebarry