b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Joel M. Hoffman

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Hedrick Gary <GaryH AT cjfm.org>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Joel M. Hoffman
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 18:19:32 -0500

Barry, if you're looking for something along the lines of a popular review
(as opposed to a scholarly critique), you should check Amazon.com:
click here

There are some reviews and also ten or so customer comments—which are equally
interesting. Yes, some of it's cheesy; but you can sift through it and find
the good stuff.

I haven't seen anything in the scholarly journals yet.

Gary Hedrick
San Antonio, Texas USA