b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Fake words on the Forum

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Sidney" <sidlee AT charter.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Fake words on the Forum
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 11:41:41 -0500

Sidney Williams
7. [b-hebrew] is the Masoretic vowel pointing system artificial"

Definitely, "Yes."

I am an "Empirical Scientist." This is defined to mean, "By observation
only."

To translate the Bible you must follow these rules:

1. Use only biblical alphabets; or, Hebrew, Chaldean, and Koine Greek.

2. Use only Masoretic Text [with the phony vowels removed] and Koine
Greek manuscripts [and these two sources in clued Chaldee verses].
3. Only lexicons including the names of the Gods are authorized - and,
I am the sole publisher of one.
4. Ignore "alleged" Bible translations [banning the names of the Gods]
are to be ignored. I am the sole publisher of, "The Very First Hebrew
Manual without 'Fake' Vowel Points.
5. Biblica Hebraica Leningradensia and Stuttgratensia are the only
Hebrew manuscripts.
NOTE: Many of our posters on this forum post "fake" words not found in
either of these books. When you refer to a third or fourth source, we would
all benefit if you would identify your source. Even the Septuagint does not
contain the words being introduced on this forum.

God please bless our efforts.