b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] participle used in actual present contexts

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: Randall Buth <randallbuth AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] participle used in actual present contexts
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 17:06:07 -0700

Randall:

Look at the title of this thread, it is not about yiqtols, but about
participles. So why are you trying to change the subject?

As for content, this is a continuation of my message of
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/b-hebrew/2009-June/038888.html and other
messages of the thread in June 2009 on how Biblical Hebrew describes present
actions in declarative sentences.

Do you want to reopen that thread?

Karl W. Randolph.