b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Fwd: A new proposal of structure of psalm 23: building cantillation.

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Antonio Garcia <garcia.secretariagh.antonio1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Fwd: A new proposal of structure of psalm 23: building cantillation.
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 18:10:39 +0200

Dear friends:

Structure of cantillation of psalm 23.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/5569/psalm23structureofcanti.jpg

I have sent an email about "ngd", in psalm 23, to Mr. Randall, and
I think this note could been shared here, with the link below.

Cantillation as exercise with psalms could be seen as a rebuilding
of their original epigraphy . This exercise for experts in this music, was
easy; the economy of language. You do not need to repeat words in a written
text, or notes in a pentagram, as a result, words were eluded.

I think about authors of psalms, it´s possible they were women,
and might be one resort, to explain the law, and protect their children
against the ignominy.

I give you mi composition of cantillation of Psalm 23. You need
read three times, qere, ketib and reverse of legendum of qere.

In general we could understand [ngd], in composition, on their
place, the context, but in psalms, cause of third reading, the reverse of
this word, [dgn], might have another meaning.

I have try not to repeat “ngd”, in composition of psalm 23, but
I´m not sure about their movement.

regards,

Antonio García Hurtado.

--
http://hebreoiberico.blogspot.com/
http://numismticahebreahispana.blogspot.com/

  • [b-hebrew] Fwd: A new proposal of structure of psalm 23: building cantillation., Antonio Garcia, 10/09/2010