b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Qal passives

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: Yitzhak Sapir <yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Qal passives
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 10:54:16 +0300

Hi Yitzhak,

I've just read two or you posts from two different but related threads. In
the one you gave me the impression that you hold the position that the
Masoretes knew both Aramaic and Biblical Hebrew well and did not allow the
one to influence the other and now I read this post...

Needless to say I'm left scratching my head. It would seem that when you
respond to Karl you hold one position but when you respond to Randall you
hold another. Please clarify.

James Christian