b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Meaning of Use of maqquef

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: Ronald Monestime <wbsc400 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Hebrew Mailing List <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Meaning of Use of maqquef
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 15:51:40 +0000

Hi Ronald,

you seem to be using a normal gmail account. I post regularly to the list
from a gmail account and have found gmail to behave well and have never had
your problems. It would appear that your carriage returns don't seem to be
making it to the list. There must be some factor causing this behaviour. Are
you using gmail servers as forwarders and using some strange email client to
compose your emails?

James Christian