b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] "Bela (that is, Zoar)"

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: JimStinehart AT aol.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] "Bela (that is, Zoar)"
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 18:31:27 +0200

Jim,

may I invite you participate in any one of the many other interesting
discussions that take place here on b-hebrew? It would be nice to engage
with you on a level that doesn't involve your personal theories some time.
I'm sure that if you started to participate in other discussions it would
help people to understand and appreciate your talents and would strengthen
your relationship with the list members.

James Christian