b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] from Mike Miles inreply to James Christian; rejected once.

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] from Mike Miles inreply to James Christian; rejected once.
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 10:54:03 +0200

Dear Mike,

While I wasn't the moderator who rejected your message "on protocol", please
let me comment on the message below:

1. Since you did not bother to crop or delete the previous messages,
including the rejection message which is really no-one else's business, it's
hard to tell which part is relevant and which is just there. This does not
make it easier for other members to either read or reply to your post.
2. Your post is not signed with your full name. This is both "against
protocol" and makes it difficult for others to know just where your post
ends and who they are reading when.

Please try to abide by the list rules in the future.

Yigal Levin
Co-moderator, B-Hebrew