b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Modification from the ancient hebrew language.

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Roberto Farfan <refp AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Modification from the ancient hebrew language.
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:25:12 +0000

Hello everybody,

I wonder if anyone could help me with a question:

¿how much has changed the hebrew language since the Moises`s times until ...

1.- The babilonian cautivity, and specially after that (from jews of the
diaspora and the jews that return to Jerusalem)

2.- From this babilonian cautivity until Jesus's times

3.- From Jesus times until our days.

??

For example I noticed a real variation in the Joshua name, from Moisès times
and in the Nehemiah's times.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Roberto Farfan

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen2:102009

  • [b-hebrew] Modification from the ancient hebrew language., Roberto Farfan, 10/26/2009