b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Proverbs 5:6 very wild guess

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kenneth greifer <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Proverbs 5:6 very wild guess
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 19:39:06 +0000

Maybe I did not explain my translation good enough. I think the quote is
about the woman whose footsteps lead to death and Sheol in the line before.

"Life isa path. Lest you will make smooth it's wandering (infinitive) (the
path's wandering), her paths you will not know."

If you don't know where she is going, you can't make the wandering of your
life easier or smoother. You just follow her path.

Kenneth Greifer

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/